Meer Agua Fabrics:
A sophisticated fabric with an intricate texture, elegant sheen and soft handle.
perfect voor Hospitality, Contract, Marine Indoor, Wellness, Health Care, Indoor and Automotive.
|Composition||100% treated Polyester|
|Roll Width||140 cm|
|Roll Length||25 meter|
|Abrasion resistance||>50.000 cycles (Martindale)|
|Waterproof||Hydrostatic Head BS3424 > 1 meter|
|Breathable||Moisture vapour permeable|
|Finishes||Antifungal- Antibacterial Protection Resistant to microbial or fungal growth including Salmonella, E Coli and MRSA|
|Stain Resistant||Excellent stain removal has been observed for grease, ink, blood, urine, coffee, iodine, betadine, ketchup, chewing gum, chocolate, grape juice|
|Flame Retardancy|| BS7176 Crib 5
BS EN 1021-1:2006 1 & 2
BS5852 Crib 5
IMO Annex 1 Part 8
- Gebruik een natte doek om schoon te vegen..
- Gebruik eventueel een neutrale zeep met warm water, daarna goed naspoelen.
- Het materiaal niet stomen of in de wasmachine.
Cleaning Instructions for Agua Taurus Faux Leather
To get rid of any dust or marks on the surface the Faux Leather MUST be wiped DAILY with a moist soft cotton cloth. Visible and loose dirt can be picked up with a vacuum cleaner (Do not use a brush type vacuum) Use a soapy cotton cloth and gently rub stains with circular movements. For more stubborn marks a dilute bleach solution can be used 5% Bleach to 95% Water
Blot excess liquid as quickly as possible with a clean 100% cotton white absorbent cloth or sponge. If necessary use clean warm water. Clean the entire area where the spot occurred on the cushion, arm etc. Water may dissolve dirt particles and make cleaning easier. Spills that are still moist are the easiest to remove. Leave to air dry naturally, do not use a hair dryer etc to speed up the drying
- Coffee, tea etc spills: Use an absorbent white cloth or piece of paper. DO NOT RUB. Allow the stain to be absorbed and removed from the material surface. Then rub gently with white tissue paper in circular movements to remove any remaining dampness and residue
- Ink, Ball point pen, Denim, hard stains: Rub the stain by means of gentle circular movements with microfibre cloth or tissue dampened with alcohol and water (1:1) After this rub the surface with gentle circular movement with tissue paper to dry it
- Butter, oil, grease stains: Wipe excess butter, oil or grease off the surface with a clean 100% Cotton white dry cloth. Use a soapy cotton cloth and gently rub the stain with circular movements. Use a clean damp cloth to wipe the area and dry the surface
- Chewing gum: Place ice cubes in a plastic bag and apply on the chewing gum. Wait several minutes, lift the ice bag and remove the chewing gum
DO NOT USE CHEMICALS, SADDLE SOAP, CLEANING SOLVENTS, FURNITURE POLISH, OILS, VARNISH, ABRASIVE CLEANERS OR AMMONIA IN WATER
It is crucial that any staining is treated as soon as possible but never later than 24 hours. Delays in cleaning will give stains time to react with the plasticiser in the faux leather making it more and more difficult to remove
Note: These are recommended or suggested methods of cleaning. The manufacturer is not responsible for damage incurred while cleaning. Always try the cleaning method in a hidden area first to see the results. Remember if you are not sure contact your customer representative before proceeding